Friday, July 8, 2011

To tweet or not to tweet?

As we all know Twitter is becoming more popular every day. I am also a Twitter user and honestly I LOVE it! I use it way more than Facebook. I hear a lot of people think it is dumb but I don't think that at all. For Facebook, you pretty much have to know the person in order to add them, and most people will not add random people. For Twitter, all you have to do is say something, and if someone likes it they will follow you, or they will start to talk to you. They find you with similar interests, and similar people who you follow.

I have a huge circle of followers that I adore. Yeah, it may sound weird but it's not weird at all. I have made friends from all over the world. I have made friends that are from my home town, and I have made some that are not even close to where I live. I love these people with all my heart. We have connected in a way that only we can explain. People look at me funny all the time when I tell them about my Twitter friends, or if I even talk about them. The people that give dirty looks have no right, because they are missing out on something that an give you more hope than ever. I have my friends that give me advice. I have my friends that I can talk about my obsessions with. I have my friends that make me laugh, and smile. I have my friends that I can give advice to. All of these "friends" have become my family. I don't care what anyone else says, I will always connect with my tweeps.

Here is just a small list of my family:
@andscreaming, @sunshels, @lolas_ramblings, @cerichards21, @lizsername, @whatsername43, @stjimmysinned, @jtdscape, @mollykessler, @yankeegirl51680, @mamatheangels, @amy_sposito, @jennihinchey,@sunshiineeee, @grassmahgirl, @honest2groff


Follow me @ChanManTatumLuv and see if we can connect in the same way that I have to all of these people.

1 comment:

  1. Aw!!!! You're totally part of my twitter family too. :)

    ReplyDelete